COVID-19 Office Update
As part of our ongoing efforts to keep you informed, we would like to update you on how Oral Surgery Associates will continue to provide care as we all navigate the pandemic. Our guiding principles remain the same: providing the highest quality care in the safest possible environment for both our patients and staff.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff by taking such steps as:
Effective March 15, 2022
- Mask Mandate: Regardless of vaccination status we kindly ask that you wear a mask at all times while in our facility.
- PPE and Cleaning: All of our doctors and clinical staff will wear N-95 or equivalent masks. As always, treatment rooms are terminally cleaned after each patient.=
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer will be used as you enter and throughout the practice.
- Appointments: We are asking patients to come to their appointments alone to reduce the number of people in the reception area. The exceptions (limit to 1 person per patient) are:
- One parent of a minor patient
- Patients who need assistance for safe mobility
- Patient who need assistance with memory
- Patients undergoing sedation or general anesthesia
- Online Registration and Documents: We are strongly encouraging patients to fill out our registration forms and other documents online through our website, including submitting photos of insurance cards to minimize patient-staff contact and patient’s time spent in the reception areas.
- Secure telehealth services. We now offer video and telephone visits for certain types of appointments. A video visit is like your regular in-person visit, just over video, via computer, smartphone, or tablet. These video visits allow your provider to assess your health situation remotely and make appropriate care recommendations in an interactive, safe environment and at non-traditional times if needed.
Your confidence in the care we provide is of utmost importance to us. We are committed to providing the safest care for our patients during these challenging times. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Take care, stay safe and continue your efforts to stop the spread of this virus in our communities. Your dedication to this fight and following guidance is making a real difference.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 207-772-4063.
The Doctors and Staff at Oral Surgery Associates