The staff and doctors at OMSA take pride in giving back. We want to make a difference so we make every effort to reach out to our communities to help. We have several different clinics, charities, and fundraising events that we like to donate to and participate in every year! We encourage everyone to join us in making a difference in someone’s life.
Helping Maine Soldiers and their Families!
Helping Maine Fight Cancer!
- Maine Cancer Foundation
- Tee up for TaTa’s Golf Tournament: Tournament raises money for breast cancer and takes place at Spring Meadows Golf Course in Maine.
Helping Maine Fight Homelessness, Hunger and Poverty!
- Donate to Local Schools Education and Sports Programs
- Conquer Chiari
- Children’s Museum & Theatre of Maine
- Bright Smiles operated by the City of Portland’s Children’s Oral Health Program
- Greater Portland Cleft Lip & Palate Clinic
- Root Cellar Free Dental Clinic
- Hemophilia Clinic of Southern Maine
- Dentist’s Who Care for Maine